The project involves the provision of new glass enclosures to each of the 3 no. existing courtyard entrances to the Islamic Cultural Centre of Ireland, so as to provide for sheltered weather relief areas.
The project comprises the following works:
– Glass canopy over each of the courtyard entrances
– Glass wind break screen at each entrance
– Glazed glass doors at the entrances of each courtyard and all associated site works
– Completion of all Mechanical and Electrical works
– Completion of all Civil and Structural works
Due to the need to facilitate access to the centre, the project is being carried out in phases with the initial completion of the main entrance located to the west of the building and with the northern and southern entrance to be completed at a later date