Business Update and Advisory Message
In light of the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak we are coming together to support our clients and employees.
We have put in place a number of business changes during this challenging period.
• The majority of staff have the ability to work remotely so we will continue to support our clients.
• When required, any staff working from the office have their own work areas thus maintaining the required 2m social distancing.
• Weslin have hand sanitiser stations located through out the office to help prevent any risk of infection.
Our Building Sites
Our health and safety officer has implemented the following:
• Re-rostered and reorganised on site works programs so that works areas can be zoned to reduce numbers on site at any given time and are equipped with their own individual cleaning facilities.
• All breaks have been staggered to avoid increased numbers in one area thus increasing the risk of infection.
• All non-essential meetings have been postponed until a later date.
• We will be scheduling meetings with new clients via Skype and phone conference where a group is involved.
• Any urgent in office meetings will respect HSE guidelines.
To download and view our detailed Health and Safety measures with regard
to COVID -19 please click the following link:
by the HSE guidelines as the COVID -19 outbreak evolves
If you need any further information or clarification please feel free to call us on:
01 8261122 or email us email@example.com